Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MENUDO PART DEUX

B2K's Raz B Accuses Chris Stokes Of Molestation; Stokes RespondsPublished: Monday - December 24, 2007Words by Allen Starbury

B2K member Raz B and his brother Ricardo recently leaked some disturbing footage of them both on multiple calls with several people in which they accuse former B2K manager Chris Stokes of molesting him, his brother and possibly other members of the group when they were in their early teens.With the internet talking, Stokes has come forward, releasing a statement, denying the accusations in their entirety.

He claims that he had been supporting both Raz (real name: Demario Thorton) and his brother Ricardo Thorton, financially, for years, and when he stopped, they dropped this bogus story.

"The accusations that Demario 'Raz B' Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit," Stokes said in a statement. "I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters, which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this.

"My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children," he continued.

During the calls, Raz is heard saying that Stokes "touched" him when he was a child, then later Ricardo is on the phone with who they claim to be Stokes who says that he "just don't do that in my life no more."

Also during the call, Ricardo is heard mentioning a recent event, held by Stokes, where they were denied entrance. Stokes confirmed this, further explaining, this may have cause the public accusations brought on by the pair.

"It's also quite ironic that these statements were made only two weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills," Stokes said.The Thorton brothers also say singer Marques Houston was also molested. At press time, Houston has not responded to the accusations.The videos referenced above can be viewed here and here.

NUBIANNEWYORKERS

AND LETS NOT EVEN GET INTO THE MENUDO, RICKY MARTIN THING AGAIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment