Sunday, November 03, 2019

INTERVIEW WITH BEAUTIFUL SONGSTRESS 'AMORETTO Jessica Lopez'

While interviewing Keith Kemper and getting to hear some of his
new work, I fell in love with the new song "And I Love You" that he worked on with singer Amoretto.  I asked if I could interview her and am so happy she said yes! Here is a little about the fantastic 'AMORETTO Jessica Lopez'...

 


NNY: How did you discover your passion for music?
A: I discovered it at 5 years old when I hit the record button on a tape cassette player to record myself singing "Mary had a little lamb" and a song by Karen Carpenter.


 NNY: Who were some of your musical influences coming up? 
A: Barbra Streisand, Debbie Boone, Cher, Madonna, Debbie Gibson, Pat Benatar, Mozart, Betthoven, Johann Strauss (born 1825) I love him because he was someone I listened to as a youngster after learning about Mozart and Beethoven

.

NNY: How and when did you get started in the music business?
A: Officially as Lisa Lisa's backup singer on live tours and radio (Lisa Lisa and The Cult Jam)
 

NNY: What’s your process like for making music?
A:   I like to hum new Melodies....which usually comes into my head right before I fall asleep....or right upon waking up.
 

NNY: Do you have a set routine or does it vary song by song?
A: It varies from song to song
 

NNY: What has been the best moment in your music career so far?
A:  Making a new song with Keith Music Producer Kemper and I sang in the Alto section as a student of Music and Arts HS......we did the movie "FAME" with Irene Cara.  We wrote a song called NEVER ALONE on the FAME Soundtrack with our Teacher Anthony Evan's called "Never Alone" for the Movie. Also, I was part of creating and performing on AMORETTO Clave Rocks. The hit Freestyle Latin Pop song of the 80s dance scene.

 


NNY: How many songs have you been a part of and where can people find them?
A: 8 songs and people can find my latest one through all online music store platforms
 



NNY: What advice would you give new artists who are trying to find their footing in the music industry?
A: Get a Music Lawyer - free consultations are very helpful....for every step you take.
 

NNY: Talk to me about the making of your latest project.
A: My latest musical project was a Freestyle-Pop EDM track I did with Keith Music Producer Kemper. 


 



 

NNY: What was the inspiration behind it? 
A: The inspiration behind it was pure love. I remained celibate and sober for the entire creation of the song and so did my Producer.  We tapped into the blessings only God could give as a result to get

this song done.  I asked the Holy Spirit by its name Elohim (Spirit of God) the Paraclete- the Holy Spirit to guide us ...to guide me in the production of this Song.  I asked for it .......to come to me as my protector and comforter to guide us in the creation of this song to express what love is to me.  I wrote it ... in mind that these 4 words in the title.....are always the last thing people say right before a tragedy happens....AND I LOVE YOU....are those words .. .  And. .  .its the title of the song.
NNY: Where can people buy your music online?
A: The best way to get my new song is iTunes and CDBaby





NNY:  How can people find or follow you online?
A: AMORETTO Jessica Lopez on Facebook under AMORETTO JLopez, also on Facebook under....Jessica Lopez Freestyle Duchess AMORETTO...Also she is on Instagram under AMORETTO Clave Rocks.


 

NNY: So what’s next for you?
A: Performing the New Song called "And I love you" and opening a Radio station.....with United Radio Network.....more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment